March 20, 2012

It's national French Macaron Day!

{via}

It's one of the best days of the year- national french macaron day! One of the best days ever, when I get gorge on french macarons and celebrate with you- my lovely blog readers! And as a little treat, I have a giveaway for you... 


You could win this adorable macaron charm from Emily's shop- studio lemyx!

Mandatory Entry:
Follow this blog and tell me your favorite item from Emily's shop **1 entry**

Extra Entries:
- Heart her shop and leave a comment**1 entry**
- Add her shop to your Etsy circle **1 entry**
- Tweet/blog about this giveaway and leave a comment **2 entries each**
Subscribe to my newsletter! **5 entries**

- Please leave 1 comment for each entry! -

With one of your comments, please include some contact info; your email or Etsy Shop name is fine.

The giveaway will end next Monday, the 26th, and the winner will be announced soon after!
{If the winner does not claim their prize in 48 hours, another winner will be chosen}

Thanks again to Emily who helped make this giveaway possible!

59 comments

  1. Already a follower. I love the soft pink rose stud earrings and the cupcake charms.

    fec527 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already a favorite shop.

    fec527 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added her to my Etsy circle (FrancescaElena).

    fec527 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog :)
    Oh my loveliness! There was soooo many adorable things in her shop, it was a hard decision but I have to say that the Soft Pink Rose Stud Earrings are my absolute favourite :)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added her shop to my favourites (My etsy name s Izzy B)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added Emily to my circle :)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted about the giveaway here... https://twitter.com/#!/FizzyIzzy333/status/182181146828869632

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribed to you email (entry 1)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribed to you email (entry 2)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribed to you email (entry 3)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribed to you email (entry 4)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribed to you email (entry 5)
    shabelle333@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. GFC Follower as Amy Orvin
    There are sooo many cute lil' things in her shop, but if I had to choose 1, it would be the Miniature Charm Heart Confetti Cupcake Blue

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hearted Studio Lemyx as Amy Orvin
    I love her shop!!

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Added her shop to my Etsy circle as Amy Orvin

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tweeted about this giveaway on twitter as @amyorvin
    https://twitter.com/#!/amyorvin/status/182348627941920768

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. subscribed to newsletter
    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. subscribed to newsletter
    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. subscribed to newsletter
    entry 3

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. subscribed to newsletter
    entry 4

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. subscribed to newsletter
    entry 5

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect as Amber and my favorite item from Emily's shop is the Miniature Charm Purple Macaroon!

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I heart Emily's shop on Etsy - my Etsy name is Hurdler4eva

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I added Emily to my Etsy circles - my Etsy name is Hurdler4eva

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tweeted about the giveaway, I'm @AmberGoo:
    https://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/182357075849003008

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I tweeted about the giveaway, I'm @AmberGoo:
    https://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/182357075849003008

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Red Cherry Cupcake.
    GFC Follower

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm already a follower! :) Thank you for the giveaway and happy French Macaron Day!
    I love macaron, today I'm goin&pepper macaron :)

    My favourite item is: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91502836/soft-pink-rose-adjustable-antique-bronze

    nefene at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  29. *I'm going to eat rose&pepper macaron (sorry for my previous comment XD)

    Hearted the shop!
    nefene

    ReplyDelete
  30. Added her shop to my Etsy circle! (nefene)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a newsletter subscriber! 1/5

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a newsletter subscriber! 2/5

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a newsletter subscriber! 3/5

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a newsletter subscriber! 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a newsletter subscriber! 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  36. I tweeted about this giveaway on twitter as @amyorvin
    https://twitter.com/#!/amyorvin/status/182348627941920768

    #2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite: the green macaroon

    ReplyDelete
  38. krisj_27@hotmail.com

    I follow as lilevilkrist27 and I LOVEEE http://www.etsy.com/listing/91471340/miniature-brownie-and-vanilla-ice-cream

    ReplyDelete
  39. http://www.etsy.com/listing/93472975/cute-cat-cookie-charm-necklace
    is my favorite item. Adorable stuff in her shop.

    gfc follower as jhb

    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous3/24/2012

    Followed and my favourite item is the beautiful blue macaron charm! So gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I hearted Studio Lemyx, such a beautiful shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I added Studio Lemyx to my circle! x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I subscribed to your newsletter! x (entry1)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I subscribed to your newsletter! x (entry2)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I subscribed to your newsletter! x (entry3)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I subscribed to your newsletter! x (entry4)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous3/24/2012

    I subscribed to your newsletter! x (entry5)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the cat cookie charm! So cute and I am following.

    meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  49. favorited her shop

    meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. GFC follower as ani hearts japan.

    My fave item is the mini mocha frap charm. SO CUTE!

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I hearted her shop as aniheartsjapan.

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Added her shop to my etsy circle. Aniheartsjapan.

    aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a cute giveaway! Following you now. I love the cupcakes in her shop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you via GFC as Black Asphodel

    My fave item: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91671019/miniature-charm-blueberry-cheesecake

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I hearted her shop as BlackAsphodel

    ReplyDelete
  56. I added her to my Etsy Circle as BlackAsphodel

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/BlackAsphodel/status/184346061396115456

    ReplyDelete
  58. Blog post: http://blackasphodel.tumblr.com/post/19961553629/studio-lemyx-giveaway-on-modern-buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  59. I subscribed via e-mail as blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK