March 21, 2012

Sponsor Modern Buttercup in April!

{Image via}

I'm excited to announce that I'm now accepting sponsors for April! April is going to be a great month as I'm introducing a sponsor intro post at the beginning of the month for all my XL sponsors- so if you'd like to reserve your spot, make sure to comment below, email,  or convo me. I'd love to have you on the team! There are only 5 XL spots, so make sure to get 'em fast! :)


2 comments

  1. Hi Nat! I'd love an XL spot, if possible? Thank you! Sarah Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! :)

    Would you like me to set up a listing on Etsy for you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK