{Image via}
Happy Monday lovelies! It's the start of a new week and what better than to start it off with 2 of my favorite things- french macarons and fonts? (I just realized they start with the same letter-- possibly a new feature coming soon?)
This weekend was good mellow one, and since I like making lists, I'll share what I did this weekend in - what else but a list?
- Finished my embroidery piece for the Stitch swap. Just in time too!
- Watched the anticipated Hunger Games (5 out of 5 stars, by the way)
- Worked on design orders, several of them almost done!
- Waited for my tookies order to arrive-- can't wait! :D
- Ordered yet more candy off of etsy.
- Caught up on my favorite show, Once Upon a Time


hey just wanted to let you know i tagged you in my 11 things post!
ReplyDeletehttp://lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com/2012/03/eleven-things-post.html
{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com
Those look super delectable :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect bit of inspiration for a Monday. (Or a Wednesday in my case. ;)
ReplyDeletexo.