April 5, 2013

friday favorites: twelfth

Pompom banner
What's better than a few pompoms? Not much.

Crochet Pattern
I haven't crocheted anything in a while (the granny square quilt project in still in progress) and this looks like a fun quick project to try! Get the pattern here.

Quotes
I don't know what I'm supposed to say about this too-true quote. Truth rings here.

Beautiful
This gorgeous photo reminds me of when I went camping and the morning I left, there was a beautiful view like the one shown above. Breathtaking and giving you a sense of new-ness and new beginnings.

DIY Flower Garland
I love this beautiful flower garland, and I really can't wait to create this beautiful room decor. This weekend's project?

xoxo, Nat

7 comments

  1. I love that pom pom banner! Would be a cool DIY

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pom poms!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dreaming all sorts of cool signs using pom poms, it's just so amazing and fun.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foggy road picture is amazing and I love the flower garland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quote is absolutely true!

    xo, Jule
    visit my blog: threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm in love with those coasters :)
    Stopping by to say hi!

    http://blockprintfabric.blogspot.in/
    http://desicraft.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful pictures!! and those little crochet cup holders are so cute!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK