April 10, 2012

Received: Wild Olive stitch swap package!




 I received my Wild Olive Stitch swap piece Saturday and couldn't be happier with my little package! Lovely miss Elizabeth was the sender of these amazing goodies and I just LOVE the hoop! It's so me and I can't use words to express the joy I had the moment I opened the package. The detail is exquisite and I'm going to hang it where I can see it daily. The garland is an amazing handmade decoration that I've hung in my little "blogging corner" and it makes me happy every time I see it...

Thank you so much Elizabeth! Your package made my week! :)

3 comments

  1. That is so neat, it's gorgeous especially with the yellow edging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The yellow edging on the hoop is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK