February 7, 2012

{Daily Doings} Painting my nails

{Image via}

I love painting my nails. Giving them new designs, trying new colors, etc. I find it very relaxing. Today I tried a new design- roses. While they were somewhat difficult and time-consuming, I loved the end result! Very dainty and colorful!

Anyway, you're probably not too interested hearing about me babbling on and on about my nails so I figured I make this more of a "linky" post, sharing some fun tutorials and nail inspiration.
But before we get to that, I wanted to ask you a question:


What's one nail idea you want to try?


{ I might just put that idea into a post! (with the finished nail design of course!) Feel free to share your ideas}

Links:
Paint your nails with rose designs like mine, using this tutorial.
Need nail inspiration? Look here.


8 comments

  1. I have that picture on my computer and I absolutely love it but do NOT have the skills to do the roses. Come do mine?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man! I love painting my nails. Best past time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/07/2012

    I have always wanted to try a leopard print because it's my new obsession. I am in love with your blog. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  4. This geometric design is too cute. I tried it out and used sticky tape to put over the area I wasn't painting and then, did the same for the other angle. http://myevaforeva.blogspot.com/2012/01/nail-art.html I tried it out with a peach colour a black/grey colour (The only ones I have) and it turned out great but the only thing is that I figured is to put the second round of sticky tape on when the paint was still wet on the first one, other wise when it is dry it is flaky and it peels the other colour right of. enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try this, but will probably just do one nail on each hand to save time. lovely blog by the way!

    http://www.refinery29.com/girly-nail-art-diy/slideshow#slide-12

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I'm obsessed with every one of those nails! Great blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to do this to my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am horrible at painting my nails! I'm envious of your mastery at pretty, dainty nail painting. I've been yearning to learn how to paint skinny stripes on my nails

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK