It's kind of sad to think that summer is close to it's end and its definitely an understatement to say that I'll miss visiting the beach, snapping photos, and the endless sunshine. This summer was one of the best I've ever had and I'l surely miss it -- especially during those cold winter mornings when all you want to do is stay under the sheets! Yet despite all that, I am pretty ready for Fall; wearing layers, the start of the holiday season, baking, and iced coffee in the mornings.
I'm definitely going to savor these last few moments of summer and the warm weather before the usual Autumn weather rolls in.
Are you ready for Autumn?
xoxo,
Nat
How lovely! i am ready!
ReplyDeleteValentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
-- Facebook Page
I always get sad at summer's end. I act like I'm never going to see it again! I'm honest to gosh getting teary eyed as I type this!!!
ReplyDeleteI love fall! But I am definitely bummed out that summer is coming to an end. I never feel like it's long enough.
ReplyDeleteTrish
I love autumn, it is hands down my favorite season. I do like summer, but I'm not very good at handling the heat! haha. These are lovely shots, love the tones.
ReplyDeletewww.thisanalogadventure.com