Beautiful, open workspaces are lovely to look at, and even better to dream of working in! My little workspace right now is pretty plain and cluttered enough as is, so today's inspiration board is pure eye candy. I love the lighting in each space, and I just adore the personal touches (sticky notes, photos). A workspace really reflects someone's personality, and I find that to be true when you really begin to look at each individual space.
What would you have in your dream workspace?
xoxo, Nat

Oh my <3 If I had such lovely room I'd never ever go out of this <3
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
I love all of the rooms! I don't have a desk but when I do, I'll be referring to those pictures!
ReplyDeleteOH la la, I'm loving your blog + design work!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! I spend way too much time on Pinterest looking up gorgeous workspaces and definitely need one of my own.
ReplyDeletewww.oliveandivyblog.com