March 18, 2013

inspiration // colored hair

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6

With Spring coming, I've been super inspired by these candy-colored hues I've seen sprinkled all over the Web! I love the pastel colors each hairstyle has, and I'm currently obsessed with the blue color, as it looks so serene and bright -- very mermaid-y. While I'm not bold enough to rock a beautiful mane like these, they are pretty to look at! 

Which hair color would you try?

xoxo, Nat

10 comments

  1. Pink! I wish I could find some permanent pink colour but it seems to be non existent on the internet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go crazy with my hair color!! I especially love the last purple one!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos are so pretty! i have never been brave enough to dye my whole head a bright color, but i did love having blue streaks and i currently have purple streaks. the purple fades to a pretty lavender color that i really like :)

    and grace, pravana has really pretty, highly pigmented shades. i've always liked their pink. it will probably be dark at first, but if you wash your hair regularly, it will fade to a lighter pink. (http://www.pravana.com/products/chromasilk_vivids.html)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always want to have pink hair <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dreaming of candy floss pink and mint myself, but I know I'd be too lazy to do touch-ups haha;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue! I love the pale blue.

    jaime
    www.barksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first picture. It's so pretty with the different color blues. I'm definitely not brave enough to bleach my hair and then go a completely different color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first picture, and the purple in the bottom right! If I was brave enough to dye my hair again, I would definitely want to get one of those two colors. They're just too perfect!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! Pastel hair!
    I've been a lot of different colours but not actually attempted anything lighter; although I do own a pastel lilac and a silver white wig for when the urge hits.
    I think I'm going to try pastel turquoise soon!

    L.
    http://goodmorningangel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. After my wedding I want to go seafoam green. I don't think my boss will mind, but I should probably ask first...

    whiskey for breakfast

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK