This week is nearly over, can you believe it? Get ready for the (hopefully) mellow weekend with some of this week's favorites:
Sale
Mollie's birthday sale is this weekend with an incredible steal on all items -- 29% off everything in her shop! Make sure to make your purchase before it's over
Cute kitty
Meanz's new kitty, Louie, is so cute and has a funny little story behind her name. (Same thing happened to my little Ella, as the shelter thought she was a boy, but found out later that she was a girl)
Inspiring
Love this quote.
Sorry for making this Friday's so short! I promise next week's will be back to normal...



So, the day after Thanksgiving, why should your post be any longer? The photo says it all - what a beautiful Tabby puss! Would love to hear the Ella story in full sometime too.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile: as a fairly regular, long time follower of yours, wonder if I could ask your help, please? In 2013, am thinking about using my blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com as the base for some kids books in future. Your views would be much appreciated - negative and/or positive.
Thanks in advance - and all the best for the holidays.
Isobel
Hello Isobel!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words! Yes, I plan on telling Ella's full story soon, perhaps on her 1st birthday, or even sooner :)
I'd love to give you some input on your blog, it would be an cool book idea! :)
xoxo,
Nat
Oh man I'm coming across all kinds of great quotes today, including this one of course! We need more affirmations like this shouted at us. Or whispered. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteheart, Melanie from My Billie
Louie is just TOO CUTE!
ReplyDelete