July 22, 2012

meet July's lovely sponsors!

I have a group of some amazing sponsors this month, and I'd like you to meet them! Make sure to check out their blogs!


Hi my name is Kelly! And I blog over at hellomisskelly.com! I created a lifestyle blog to show emphasis on all my life passions such as photography, art, fitness and health and anything else that might spark my interest! Come over and say hello! <3





Hi there! My name is Shell, or Kitty if you'd prefer? When you visit Kitty & Buck, you'll find a new post every day on lovely things that interest and inspire me - and you too I hope! There are lots of pretty pictures showing my adventures around my hometown, Sydney as well as the rest of the world. You'll also discover some fabulous dress-ups and other tidbits like thrifting, baking, books and film. I'm a designer by trade and I try and make my blog a relaxing, thoughtful, creative and inspiring place, come by and say hello! p.s. I'm launching my Etsy shop selling handmade accessories with vintage materials in a few days, so be sure to check my shop link on the blog!






Hello there! We are Stefanie and Erin of the blog Oh So Lovely Vintage! We are also the proud owners of a 1956 camper trailer that we converted into a mobile vintage shop named Olive, and a brick-and-mortar vintage boutique called Rhymes With Orange! If you are as obsessed with the 1950's and 1960's as we are, be sure to stop by our blog for posts about vintage fashion, home decor, DIY's, and other lovely things! XO





My name is Chloe and I blog over on Lazy Explorers, my lifestyle blog about my outfits, inspiration, and DIY. Stop by and say hello!


Aizzing (pronounced as "icing") is a twenty something media house diva based in Dubai who eats candy-colored shoes for breakfast. Icing and Write is her online vision and personal diary — a collection of pretty things, sweet sugarcrafts, and wonderful people who inspire her, along with colorful sneak peeks of her daily life in the desert.



No comments

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK