May 8, 2012
My package came!
Hello lovelies! I just wanted to let you know that my send something good package finally arrived! I've been looking forward to it's arrival for a few days now and couldn't be more thrilled when it arrived! I was just there, squealing at the sight of the package there on my doorstep. And I was even more thrilled when I realized my package came from the lovely miss Kaycie over at Redhead Memories. Here's a little list of what I received:
Smashbook: LOVED this! I love art journaling and this is perfect for just that...
Nail file: It is just so cute and I wish I had included one in my package!
Hot Cheetos: I was laughing when I received this-- I didn't think I actually would! This one made my day as it's my favorite snack of all time :)
Lip Balm: I loved this also, I had wanted this forever and here it is!
Polaroid Camera: Although it's not shown here, its on my bookshelf right now! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is amazing! So many fun things all in one package:D
ReplyDeleteLuckily I had fun mail today too, yay!
blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com
Awesome!! You can never go wrong with Hot Cheetos! ;) yummm!
ReplyDelete:)
xx
http://www.chictopia.com/rachel_emma
Haha I'm so glad you liked it! Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteHow lucky you are, I know the feeling when something arrives just for you! xx
ReplyDeleteSuch nice mail! :-)
ReplyDeleteI like this "need it" tape!
ReplyDeleteIn Whirl of Inspiration
Those Smash books are sooo awesome!
ReplyDeletelisaintheevening.blogspot.com
what a perfect combination of gifts!
ReplyDeleteAaaah, I can't believe you got a camera!!!
ReplyDeleteMy parcel hasn't arrived yet, but I've got two things being redelivered on Saturday so I'm hopeful it's one of them. :)