April 17, 2012

Sponsor Modern Buttercup in May!


Want to be part of Modern Buttercup next month? Here's your chance! Ad spots start at $5 and I have very limited XL spaces this month.


Next month is also going to be my one year "bloggiversary" and there's sure to be a lot of opportunities for your blog, shop, or business to get traffic! Either post below or email me to reserve your ad space... I'd love to have you!

2 comments

  1. I would LOVE to sponsor in April! Can't find your email to send you one from my phone, but I would like to do an extra large ad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in your May spot. Either spaces you have open would be great.

    visualeyescosmetics.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK