August 27, 2014

Currently.

Hey there! I haven't done this post series in a while, so I thought it would be fun to start it up again.

watching:
The Office. The Office. The Office. Yes, I just typed that three times. That show is officially my life and I love it to pieces. I'm going to buy this phone case asap (it's the cutest thing ever)

reading:
nothing at the moment! (which makes me very sad) Any book recommendations?

baking:
It's been too hot lately to really bake anything so… do s'mores count?

thinking about:
what aren't I thinking about? I really want to buy a fisheye lens for my camera, continue with my granny square quilt (I'm about 10 squares in!), and I'm trying to use my camera more often.

excited about:
my etsy shop which I just re-opened a little while ago. I offer graphic design services for your blog, shop or business, so if you need anything let me know - I'd love to work with you!

xoxo
Nat


4 comments

  1. Great list :-).
    I wish it was too hot here to bake, but unfortunately, it's freezing...
    I'd love to see a picture of your granny square quilt! x

    Rona from threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching The Office last month! It's an incredible show.

    If you're looking for any new reads, I'd suggest "The History of Love" by Nicole Krauss and "Letters to a Young Poet" by Rainer Maria Rilke.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, of course s'mores count!!! anything sweet is my cup of tea ;) X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/12/2015

    THE OFFICE IS LIFE.

    And if you haven't read YES PLEASE by Amy Poehler than you haven't lived!!

    Cute blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK