April 2, 2013

my first DSLR.

I finally took the plunge and bought myself a DSLR camera! I purchased the Canon Rebel t3i from the lovely Rebecca, and couldn't be happier with it. It's amazing how a new camera and lens can give you such a rush of inspiration! This camera is definitely a step up from the iPhone camera I'd been using. Interchangeable lens are so thrilling, and seeing all of the ones out there gets you motivated to capture moments of everyday.

camera + life
xoxo, Nat

9 comments

  1. Congrats on your new camera! Have fun! :)

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! That's so exciting. I was so happy when I got my first DSLR :)

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congrats and have loads of fun with your new beauty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveit<3 love the 1st picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I have the a canon DSLR as well. Her name is Desi and I've had her for almost two years now.

    Have lots of fun! It is so fun getting to experiment with a DSLR.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! (:

    xoxo, Oleah
    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy for you, I've been wanting a new camera soooooo bad! I will have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two last photos are amazing!
    I remember when I've got my firt DSLR oh my . I took photos like of everything :D
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4/05/2013

    Congrats on your new camera! I loved that feeling of buying your first DSLR.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK