Going on a snow trip...

February 17, 2013

Hello lovelies, I thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm heading up to the mountains and going on a snow trip! I am so excited and looking forward to glorious days inside a warm cabin, movies, board games, and hot chocolate. I'll be back here posting Friday, but in the meantime, I'll have some lovely ladies guest posting here at Modern Buttercup! They have some delightful posts planned, and you don't want to miss them!

xoxo, Nat

4 {comments}:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to see photos of your adventures!
    {Em♥teatreevintage.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very nice, hope you have fun! I am so ready for summer trips already. Minnesota is getting to darn cold for me! :P

    -Sarah

    http://sarahvonspook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so cozy and fun, have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh snow! Have fun love(:

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger