I still can't believe September's here (the month flew by so fast) and I had so much planned for August, so much that I didn't get done. Here's what I have on my to do list for September:
- Enjoy a cup of hot honey tea while reading wish magazine
- Make a delicious cake with a new-to-me recipe
- Create a project using inspiration from Pinterest
- Finally purchase a vintage camera
- Make some cute bracelets
- Get the hang of fun calligraphy
- Learn to make hairbows
- Get some new earrings
- Make ice cream?
I think I might add a tiny bit more to this list, and when I do, I'll make sure to give you an update! September is usually when it gets chillier, so some of these things might have to get postponed (like ice cream for example) How I'll miss summer then...