May 2, 2012

A day through photographs: down by the river


This is my day through photos... soaking up the sun and enjoying it! It's a gorgeous day and I couldn't resist snapping a picture.

** Did you notice my new photo size? I'm making them a bit bigger now. Just trying to make them the right size is difficult enough!

11 comments

  1. Sunshine and a good stroll outdoors can do wonders for the soul:)
    Have a great day ahead!
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful day! loving all the snapshots! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos - looks like it was gorgeous out! :)

    - ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, i wish were i lived had some clean water like that. love this post :)
    sophie
    princessrhyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely photos, I really feel like swimming now! xx Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/03/2012

    I love those light yellow tennis shoes. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ought get my butt out of the house for no reason but a walk more often. Although no river, I do have the ocean nearby. Photos are lovely and the new size seems good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos Nat. Also, I know what you mean about trying to make the photos all the same size. It's easy to do through html in Blogger, but that's only if you download the pictures via Blogger. The pictures are a bit grainy that way. So when I store them on Photobucket or something, I have to try and get the sizes the same there. But it does look great when the pics are all the same size! Oh, and I also finally sent what you asked me for in your email!-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/04/2012

    It's been all rainy and gloomy where I am today, thanks for this little burst of sunshine! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun! it makes me want to find some water asap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your yellow sneakers- they're so cute! :) Also, I like the new photo size!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...

modern buttercup © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK